Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chapter 13

Welcome back to the Imagination Legacy! But at this point, I'm not following the rules.. So it's really just a legacy.... Dang it.

 ANYWHO. It's Takota's birthday. Yay.

 Naice. He looks a little Asian. Why...
 Aya- Whatcha doin'?
Aspen- YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING.
 Aspen- Like my ride? You know you do. Just admit it.
Aspen- Can't touch this. Sizzle.
 The newest member! Her name is Cinder.
Cinder the Cat.
The twins are so cute, and I love that they got Fabian's eye colour! I think Aya is my favourite.
Maybe Aspen. But he's whiney.
So it's definatly Aya.
Bby <3
 Takota- Chick, I'll beat you to a pulp.
Alto Girl- Bring it homeslice.

 Takota- I'll just sleep in your bed.
Takota- And steal your guitar. Hmph. Suck on that.

You know it, Takota.

No comments:

Post a Comment