Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chapter 12

Connor- Cute puppy!
Soldier- I'll rip that hand off.
 D'aww. You just pee on Connor's shoes. I don't like him anyway.
 What the heck? You can't walk the other 10 feet to start giving birth in a sanitary place? What's up with the world these days?
 Connor- OH GOOD GOD! WTF DO I DO????
 Connor- She can have a water bath! Lol, no. I'm funny. I'm taking a bath.
 Guys... Meet Aspen <3
 And Aya <3
 My first opposite gender twins! Whoot!
 I built an awesome little patio for their birthday :) I'm a nice overlord, methinks.

 Connor- Deafen children!!!

 D'aww.
 Family Picture! No joke, they spent the rest of the day out here. It was so freaking adorable.
 The kids this gen haven't learned anything. >.>
 Aya- Nom nom nom.
 We got Soldier a new toy...
 Because it's his birthday!
 Him's a big bby :)
 So cute.
Soldier- I only like Fabian.

No comments:

Post a Comment