Friday, March 2, 2012

Chapter 14

Hello! And welcome back, as we bathe Soldier because he got fleas.
Lovely -.-
Sinder- Hehe, they'll never find me here.
Sinder- Nope. Never.
Keep dreaming.
Yeyy adult birthday. With no one.
Heh heh.
Well, Soldier and Sinder.
yah yah yah. Who cares about oldies, with cutie kids running around somewhere?
Aspen- Lol, your in a high chair.
Aya- Shut your mouth.
Twins. What can yah do?
Connor slept here >.> Despite the perfectly good bed I paid simoleons for. Nach.
Ah, so that's how this works XD
Birthdays :)

Kiddies :) I love these two, but Aya is definatly my favourite.
Bby <3
Soldier- I has fleas again. Please give me a bath.
Fabian- Why can't you be like Sinder?
Soldier- Nah. I'm cool, he licks his crotch.
Omg. maybe my sims will... GET ALONG! Who knows? See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment