Friday, December 30, 2011

Chapter 6

Ugh. This is just a normal day for me, the stupid toilet is stupidly breaking. So stupid.

I was pretty happy when I realized DeShawn was standing next to me.

So I leaped into his arms! and he walked away. He just walked away.

And when I caught up with him, he wondered why I was mad! I told him it was over, I'm ready to settle down!
I was really hurt by what I had to say, but things just weren't going in the direction needed to have the stability for a child. We never ACTUALLY became boyfriend and girlfriend, and I couldn't actually ask to just be friends, so I decided that I was ready to just have him out of my life for good. 
At first he looked hurt, and I immedietly regretted my harsh words.

Then he gave me a nasty glare, and said, "Why, Miss Fabian Sedlock, you'll regret this." And he ran off. Like freaking usual.

While I was there, I figured I may as well grab a bite to eat. What the hay, throw in some desert there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment