Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 7

I knew I couldn't hide from civilization for ever, but that didn't stop me from trying.

Bessie called me up and asked me to come to her little party. And I can't say no to her, she's really sweet :)

And then a very handsome man asked me to dance! Well, I'd be crazy to say no!
Then I seen his brother (I'm assuming) and I quickly excused myself to go talk to him.

He was magical.

He was into everything I was, with out fail. Even saving the world.

Now, I don't believe in that 'love at first sight' crap, but I really felt like maybe this was it.

The music was magical, moving.

I asked him over, as you do.

And... I didn't say a word to him :)

I decided, that instead of rushing into things, like with DeShawn, I should just focus on being a friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment