Friday, December 30, 2011

Chapter 4

Another sunny, windy day at the park in the small and sweet town of Sunset Valley.

Now, I don't mean to sound cocky, (or.. maybe I do.) But my speeches have been getting alot of street cred lately.

Ah. Sweet success.



Later that night, I was out and about, gathering seeds, as you do when you're a pathetic singular gurl.

But, no matter how long it's been, you always notice when a cute guy is checkin. you. OUT!

His name is DeShawn Munson.

When he noticed I was staring at him, he quickly fled the scene.
Wtf dude? I was going to talk to you...

The.. Wait... What is THAT?!


Despite his extreme creepyness, I kind of fell for him. Instantly.

"Your cute, I'm cute. My name is Fabian Sedlock, can I take you dinner?"
"Sounds fabulous!"


No comments:

Post a Comment